Hair fall or thinning of hair is a widespread problem in today’s time. Head loss and men’s may lead to baldness. Thinning of hair can be due to different causes like
- genetic nutrition
- overuse of commercial hair product
- natural aging
- reactions to chemical substances
Check here to know how to get strong hair
There are everyday products that can make the hair look thicker, for example, egg. The protein in eggs is essential to build a strong body and thick hair. take one or two eggs
- break the egg and mix it well
- apply the mixture on your scalp and damp hair
- leave it for 30 minutes
- wash your hair properly with shampoo and conditioner
Olive oil has omega 3 acid and other nutrients that benefit the health overall, including the hair. If you apply olive oil directly to your scalp, it helps the hair by softening it and thickening it.
Heat the olive oil two body temperatures applied to your scalp and massage well and leave it for 30 to 45 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo, and conditioner after that. Using honey along with olive oil is also an excellent way to make the hair thicker.
The pectin, acid, and Vitamin C present in oranges can benefit a person’s head in different ways. The vitamin and nutrients in orange help improve the natural shine of the hair and make it look thicker—the acid in orange breaks the residue of hair products that interfere with hair growth. To apply an orange puree on your hair as a treatment:
- Begin by blending fresh oranges.
- Message the puree into your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for an hour before washing it off full stop. One can also use it as a conditioner to rehydrate the hair.
People believe that aloe vera is helpful for scalp hair and the skin. Applying aloe vera oil to the scalp and hair may thicken the hair over time. Many topical products nowadays mention using aloe vera. A person can apply the pure aloe vera gel into the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes before rinsing with shampoo. You can also use aloe vera with coconut oil olive oil while applying it to your hair.
Having her good nutritious diet is the first step to having thick and shiny hair. A healthy diet has components like protein, a wide range of vitamins that help with thinning hair, and helpful facts. Some nutrient-rich food that should be present in your diet to help you with hair growth is
- Greek yogurt is a source of high protein.
- Almonds, walnuts, and other nuts which contain fatty acids
- Eggs which have iron Omega 3 and protein black and green beans
- Salmon which contain fatty acids and high protein
Avocado is believed to be a good moisturizer since it is rich in vitamin E. Using a simple avocado job and applying it twice a week on the scalp can help hair growth. Do the following to make an avocado rub.
- Combine one avocado with one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with shampoo, and apply the conditioner.