Disney+ just launched with a massive library of TV shows and movies. For anyone who wants to sign up for the service, we have put a detailed step by step breakdown of the signup process in which you can follow here. It’s quite simple to follow.
As of now, the service is only supported in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands, which means you can’t watch outside of these countries. However, we have found a way for you to watch your favorite shows on Disney plus in unsupported countries.
The service costs $6.99 a month, or $69.99 for an annual subscription. If you can’t afford that or you want to test the streaming service before you subscribe, we have got you covered. We have put together all the ways you can get Disney+ for free.
You can access Disney+ on iPhone and iPad
you can access Disney+ on your iPhone (iOS) and iPad (iPadOS). Additionally, you can watch Disney+ on your Apple TV with tvOS, and use the iOS app to send Disney+ videos to your Apple TV. There is even the ability to download videos to your device.
Disney+ is also available on tones of platforms and devices. Here are all of the devices that you can watch Disney+ on, and there’s a high chance that you own at least one of these already:
- Android phones and tablets
- Android TV devices
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Google Chromecast
- Apple phones and tablets
- Apple TV
- Desktop web browsers
- Xbox One
- PlayStation 4
- Android-based Sony TVs
- Samsung smart TVs
- LG smart TVs
- Roku and Roku TV
How to watch Disney Plus on iPhone and iPad
- Before you proceed, you need to have an active subscription to this service. So, if you haven’t done this already, make sure to subscribe to Disney Plus.
- Don’t worry, we didn’t forget about those outside of the USA (or in countries where Disney+ isn’t available). There’s a workaround for signing-up to Disney+ from anywhere, and it can be easily done on iOS devices as well.
- Then, on your iPhone or iPad, visit the ‘App Store’. Then, use the ‘Search’ tab (in the bottom-right corner of the field) to search for ‘Disney+’.
- The application should appear in the search results. To download it, click on the ‘Get’ button and the application will be downloaded and installed in the background. Once done, return to your device’s Home Screen.
- Now, locate and open the Disney+ app. Log-in using your credentials and you’ll get to access this streaming platform’s content library. So, feel free to select any movie or TV show – and that’s about it!
Disney+ features available on iPhone and iPad
The Disney Plus App will support unlimited downloads on your mobile devices, four simultaneous streamers, up to 7 profiles, 4K streaming, and includes hundreds of avatars.
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including the $100 million 8-episode Star Wars spin-off, The Mandalorian which was directed by Jon Favreau.