Disney+ just launched with a massive library of TV shows and movies. For anyone who wants to sign up for the service, we have put a detailed step by step breakdown of the signup process in this post. It’s quite simple to follow. As of now, the service is only supported in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands, which means you can’t watch outside of these countries. However, we have found a way for you to watch your favorite shows on Disney plus in unsupported countries. The service costs $6.99 a month, or $69.99 for an annual subscription. If you can’t afford that or you want to test the streaming service before you subscribe, we have got you covered. We have put together all the ways you can get Disney+ for free.
How to sign up for Disney Plus on Desktop
- On your PC, open your favorite browser and type in the address https://www.disneyplus.com/sign-up into your browser or click this link to go to the Disney Plus website.
- You will see two subscription choices: one is for $6.99 a month, the other is for $69.99 for an annual subscription. Both offer users a seven-day free trial. Even if you sign up now, your credit or debit card won’t be charged until November until after the seven days trial period is over.
- Next, create a personal password for your account. Once you have typed that in, tap on “Continue.”
- Now it’s time to put in your payment information. You can either put in your credit/debit card info, or you can use a PayPal account. Once you have filled out the payment info, tap on the “Agree & Continue” box.
- That’s it!
How to sign up for Disney Plus on Mobile
- First things first, Download the Disney+ App from the Google play store or the iOS app store. if you are in an unsupported country, follow this tutorial
- Click on your app drawer and click the Disney+ icon to open the app. Once it opens, it should show you the “Start Free Trial” button at the bottom. Hit that button right away to kick-start the sign-up process.
- Create a Disney+ account. Clicking either the monthly or annual subscription buttons on the app will use your Play Store payment details to complete the subscription. If you sign up through the website, you can choose a different payment method, such as PayPal or a credit card.
- Create user profiles. If your household has more than one person who would like to use the Disney+ app, creating separate user profiles for each person is a great way to ensure that watchlists and viewing histories can be kept separate for each person.Once you’re in the app, tap on the Mickey Mouse icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Tap the “Add Profile” button.
- Choose an avatar for the profile.
- Give the profile a name.
- If you want to ensure that younger viewers don’t see content that they’re not ready for, enable the “Kids Profile” option to allow only child-friendly content to be viewed by that account.
- If you’d like autoplay enabled so that the next episode in a series will automatically play, you can switch that on as well.
The Disney Plus App will support unlimited downloads on your mobile devices, four simultaneous streamers, up to 7 profiles, 4K streaming, and includes hundreds of avatars.
The first year will include 25 new original series, 10+ movies, 7,500 past episodes, 100 recent movies, and 400 library titles including the entire Disney Vault. The company announced 6 original shows and movies that will be available at launch, including the $100 million 8-episode Star Wars spin-off, The Mandalorian which was directed by Jon Favreau.
Devices that support Disney Plus
Here are all of the devices that you can watch Disney+ on, and there’s a high chance that you own at least one of these already: