Disney+ just launched with a massive library of TV shows and movies. The service is available for almost all platforms like Android TV, iOS, Android, etc. This tutorial will help you download and watch Disney+ on Xbox
As of now, the service is only supported in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands, which means you can’t watch outside of these countries. However, we have found a way for you to watch your favorite shows on Disney plus in unsupported countries.
The service costs $6.99 a month, or $69.99 for an annual subscription. If you can’t afford that or you want to test the streaming service before you subscribe, we have got you covered. We have put together all the ways you can get Disney+ for free.
If you own an Xbox and you want to watch Disney+ on it, follow the detailed steps below on how to download Disney Plus and access the incredible selection of TV and movie entertainment.
How To Download and Sign Up For Disney Plus Xbox
- Click here to sign-up for Disney+ on a desktop or mobile because you will need an active Disney Plus subscription. You’ll also get a 7-day free trial as you sign up. Check out how to get Disney+ for free here.
- Also, what if you’re in a country where Disney+ isn’t available? Well, we have a workaround ready for you. Here’s how to sign-up for Disney Plus outside supported countries.
- Once you’re signed up, Click here or go to the Home Screen on your Xbox
- To access new apps, scroll to the right to access the Store
- In the Apps section, select Disney+ (or search if you don’t see it).
- Select Install to add the app to your Xbox One
- Once installed, log-in using your Disney+ credentials to stream your favorite Disney shows and movies
It’s as easy as that! Now you’re ready to enjoy your favorite Disney movies and TV series right on your Xbox